Revitalize Your Skin with PRP
• Enhance collagen production
• Minimize scars
• PRP promotes your own natural collagen to grow and regenerate tissue
• PRP is a natural material created from your own blood cells
• Reduces fine lines
• Reduce wrinkles
• ‘Natural’ Facelift
• Delivers your own body’s stem cell growth factors
• Preferred treatment for the most noticeable and longest lasting results
What happens during a PRP treatment:
Numbing cream is applied to your face and stays there for about 25 minutes. A vile of blood is taken from your arm and put into a centrifuge that spins the blood causing the plasma, which is loaded with growth hormones, to rise and separate out. When the plasma is separated, the doctor will take a pen device with tiny needles to inject the face or other treatment areas, causing micro injury to the skin. There will also be small injections to the areas that have deeper wrinkles where the doctor will implant PRP using the same technique as filler. When the treatment is finished (about an hour) the plasma should remain on your face for at least eight hours. During this time, you should not wash your face or be in the sun.
Is it painful?
The numbing cream is applied so that the most you will feel during the penning portion of the treatment is tiny pricks. After the treatment the skin feels like sunburn that cools off as the plasma sits on the face for the next several hours.
Is it safe?
PRP skin treatments are extremely safe. Because PRP is produced from your own blood, there is less risk of an allergic reaction. In addition, PRP contains concentrated amount of white blood cells, your natural defenders against infections. As a result, infection is extremely rare with a PRP treatment.
Common Aesthetic treatments with PRP include:
· PRP Facial (PRP is applied topically to skin after microdermabrasion, micro needling, or fractional or full field laser resurfacing.) Generally, you may notice immediate and more significant longer term skin improvements, especially with multiple or ongoing treatments. For best results, we recommend an initial series of 3-6 treatments at 2-4 week intervals and periodic maintenance thereafter at 6 to 12 months apart.
· PRP Facelift (PRP is injected under the skin alone or in combination with a support of other synthetic fillers such as the hyaluronic acid-based fillers (i.e. Restylane or Juvederm family of fillers per consult) Akin to the Vampire Facelift. The Vampire Facelift combines injected PRP with any filler.
· PRP Hair Restoration (PRP is applied topically as in PRP Facial. Several months and periodic maintenance sessions recommended.