Vitamin B-12 Injections
If you're suffering from symptoms like low energy, brain fog, moodiness, difficulty sleeping - chances are you are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency. Treatment of B-12 deficiency is quick and easy.
Lipotropic is a substance that decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat within the liver. They enhance the liver and gallbladder’s role by decreasing fat deposits and by speeding up the metabolism and removal of fats. The liver is the key organ in control of body fat.
* Provides an energy boost
* Aids in proper metabolism of fats and removal of fat from the liver
* Boosts your metabolism by helping to digest food faster
* Speeds up thought processes and improves mood
* Provides essential components for normal cell and brain function
* Helps control cholesterol levels and gallstones
* Helps emulsify cholesterol and detoxify amines
* Helps keep skin tone healthy and nails strong
* Promotes healthy hair growth
* Helps transform carbohydrates into energy.
High Dose Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a nutrient found in food and dietary supplements. It is an antioxidant and also plays a key role in making collagen . High-dose vitamin C may be given by injection . When taken by injection, vitamin C can reach much higher levels in the blood than when the same amount is taken by mouth.
High-dose vitamin C has been studied as a treatment for patients with cancer since the 1970s. Laboratory studies have shown that high doses of vitamin C may slow the growth and spread of cancer, improve quality of life, as well as improvements in physical, mental, and emotional functions, symptoms of fatigue, nausea and vomiting, pain, and appetite loss.
The Benefits of Vitamin B Complex: B-complex is combination of eight B vitamins — B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12 — plays an important role in keeping our bodies running like well-oiled machines. These essential nutrients help convert our food into fuel, allowing us to stay energized throughout the day.